A List Of Excellent Persuasive Essay Topics For Elementary School
Writing and essay is a good way to share your own ideas with other people. At school, essays are such a common assignment that we need to have persuasive topics at hand. Here, we make a list of some eye-catching headings for your elementary school essay.
- Should students have mobile phones in elementary school classes?
- Should teachers be allowed to have mobile phones in the classroom?
- Should the state execute dogs that have attacked someone?
- Should marijuana be of legal use for medical purposes?
- Should people who download music illegally be punished?
- Should people have to get a license to become parents?
- Should the state offer free Wi-Fi in every city?
- Should students use tablets instead of notebooks?
- Should they rise the legal age to get a driving license to 20 years?
- Should people learn more languages at school?
There are several topics to write about in an essay but only a few of them will excite you. The best way to make a good assignment is to pick a suitable topic. It is always much easier to write about a subject that you find interesting. In addition, people will notice your interest. There are some matters many people are concerned about, such as the following.
- Should students and teachers be friends on Facebook?
- Should the government support overseas military operations?
- Should teenagers be allowed to watch R rated films?
- Should the legal working age be raised or lowered?
- What is the penalty people caught driving drunk should have?
Nowadays, the internet provides a new way of communicating. Relationships are much connected than before. This connectivity has created many issues we should think of.
- Should teenagers be allowed to surf on the internet alone?
- How should parents teach their siblings how to properly behave online?
- Is there a way to prevent people from getting bullied online?
- Is there a way to control the information we make of public access online?
- Is it a good idea to make friends from all over the world on Facebook?
There are thousands of catching headings you can come up with some imagination of your own. If you lack ideas, you just need to do a quick search. Everyday, people write a huge amount of essays and opinion articles that can provide inspiration.
Welcome to Squarehead Teachers, where I post my original teaching materials for FREE! Thanks for stopping by. Catch me on Pinterest, Facebook or Twitter!
You can never really have enough writing prompts, right? Enjoy!
- Imagine you had a hundred dollars, but you couldn’t keep it. You had to give it away to a person or charity. Who would you give it to? Why?
- Imagine you woke up and saw a dinosaur in your backyard. Should you keep it or give it to a zoo? Why?
- Which is better: to be an only child or to have siblings? Why?
- Most parents don’t let their kids paint anything they want on their bedroom walls. Write a convincing argument to your parents explaining why you should be able to paint your bedroom however you want.
- Do you think a monkey would make a good pet? Explain why or why not.
- Imagine you worked at a football stadium. (examples: quarterback, cheerleader, coach, referee, ticket seller) Describe what you think is the best job and why.
- Describe your favorite season (fall, spring, summer, or winter). Convince the reader that your favorite season is the best.
- Imagine a company is choosing one kids to visit the moon. Explain why you should be chosen for the trip.
- What is the best superpower to have? Why?
- Imagine a scientist has developed a special potion to make people invisible, but he’s not sure he wants to let people use it. Write an argument convincing the scientist why he should or should not let people use the potion.
- Imagine you want to run for school or class president. Why should your classmates they should vote for you?
- What is your favorite room in your home and why?
- What is the best thing parents can do to their children?
- What three things are most important in your life?
- Which quality best describes your life–exciting, organized, dull–and why?
- Which quality do you dislike most about yourself–laziness, selfishness, childishness–and why?
- Which place would you most like to visit–Africa, China, Alaska–why?
- Which holiday has the most meaning for you-Canada Day, Thanksgiving, Valentines Day–and why?
- Which is least important to you–money, power, fame–and why?
- Which is most important to you–being popular, accomplishing things, being organized–and why?
- Which is your favorite Star Wars character (or other movie/book/t.v. show, etc.)? Why?
- Is it important to be honest? Why or why not?
- Is it important to have good manners? Why or why not?
- Is exercise important? Why or why not?
- Why is it wise to save your money?
- Think of the best teacher you ever had. Why were they a good teacher?
- Do you think there is too much fighting on t.v. Why or why not?
- Do you think it is necessary to spend money to have a good time? Why or why not?
- Does it bother you to be around someone who has bad manners?
- Should there be a dress code in places such as school, restaurants, and places of business? Why or why not?
- Families are important because…
- Would you like to be famous? Why (What would you like to be famous for?) or why not?
- What 3 things have a strong influence on your life?
- Where would you prefer to be right now–mountains, desert, beach–and why?
- Should you have to do chores around the house? Why or why not?
- Should you be required to wear a bike helmet? Why or why not?
- Should skateboards be allowed on sidewalks?
- Where do you think we should go on our class fieldtrip this year? Why?
- Should you have to take tests in school?
- Should cell phones be allowed in school?
- Can television (or videogames) influence your behavior? How?
- Should schools be year-round? Why or why not?
- Should junk food be banned from schools? Why or why not?
- Should students be required to learn a second language? Why or why not?
- What is the best time of day?
- If you could have been someone in history, who would you have been?
- If you could only take 3 people with you on a trip around the world, who would you take and why?
- If you could give any gift in the world, what would you give and to whom?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- If you received any sum of money as a gift, what would you do with it?
- If you could do whatever you wanted to right now, what would you do?
- If you were principal of this school, what would you do?
- If you were a mouse in your house in the evening, what would you see your family doing?
- If you were five years older you would…
- If you were lost in the woods and it got dark, what would you do?
- If it were your job to decide what shows can be on t.v., how would you choose?
- If there were no rules, what do you think would happen?
- If you owned a store, what would you do to discourage people from stealing from you?
- If you could participate in an Olympic event, which one would you choose and why?
- If you could break the Guiness Book of Records it would be for?
- If you had to describe yourself as a color, which would you choose?
- If your friend told you of a secret plan to run away from home, what would you do and why?
Like what you see? Please share this blog with other teachers you know! Then click below to explore more free stuff on Squarehead Teachers! Thanks!