Disclaimer: The information, statistics and data contained herein is produced, processed, compiled and based on various sources from websites of respective Universities / institutes/ Business Schools and / or public domain believed to be reliable to the best of our knowledge. These details are neither all-inclusive nor guaranteed and are subject to applicable changes without notice. These details have been disseminated for ready reference purpose only and IMS makes no warranties or representations whatsoever regarding the quality, content, suitability, completeness, adequacy, accuracy or timeliness of such information and data. Readers are further advised to procure information from the official websites of the respective Universities / institutes/ Business Schools etc. IMS expressly disclaims all and any liability and responsibility to anyone who has read /referred this, or otherwise, in respect of the consequences of anything done or omitted to be done by any such person/entity in reliance upon the content of this webpage/section. Your decision to use any information contained herein will be your decision alone, based solely on your own evaluation and assessment. Students/ users / Readers are further advised to review and crosscheck the details before arriving to any decision. IMS shall not be held liable for any material or non material damage caused by omissions, incorrect or incomplete information. We may not be necessarily affiliated in any manner to the Universities /institutes/ Business Schools etc. mentioned herein. It is also clarified that the Universities /institutes/ Business Schools etc mentioned herein have not contributed to the preparation of this web content.
Indian Institute of Management Udaipur (popularly known as IIM Udaipur) is the thirteenth IIM to be established in India. Founded in the year 2011, IIM Udaipur provides high quality management education to young minds and working professionals.
- Post Graduate Programme (PGP)
IIM-U's flagship programme, PGP, is a two year residential programme.
- Fellow Programme in Management (FPM)
Four-year full time residential doctoral programme
- Post Graduate Programme in Management for Executives PGPX)
One- year programme for experienced professionals
- Management Development Programme for Women Entrepreneurs (MDPWE)
Getting into IIM Udaipur(IIM-U)
IIM-U Results Accepted
- Domestic Candidates (in India) - CAT
- International Candidate (outside India) - GMAT
For PGPX – GMAT
For FPM- Research Aptitude Test (RAT)
IIM Udaipur Eligibility
Eligibility For PGP
- The candidate must hold a bachelor's degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA. In case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Differently Abled (DA) category, this is relaxed to 45%. The candidate may possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- Candidates appearing for the final year bachelor's degree / equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirement and are awaiting results can also apply. The candidate is required to have obtained at least 50% marks or equivalent (45% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/DA category) based on latest available grades/marks.
Eligibility for FPM
Either one of the following is required for a candidate to be eligible for FPM
- A Masters Degree in any discipline, with at least 55 percent marks, with a Bachelors degree/ equivalent qualification with at-least 50 percent marks obtained after a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
- Five year/four year Integrated Masters Degree programme in any discipline, with atleast 55 percent marks, obtained after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent
- A professional qualification like CA, ICWA, CS, with at least 55 percent marks.
- A 4-year/8-semester Bachelors degree with at least 60 percent marks or equivalent grade point average.
Eligibility For PGPX
- Candidate must have been through atleast 15 years of study as per Indian education system. The candidate should have a Bachelor Degree or equivalent in any discipline.
- Minimum age of 27 years as on 31st March of the year in which the PGPX programme commences.
- A valid GMAT score obtained in the last four year before the start of the program.
IIM Udaipur Admission Procedure
The final selections are based on CAT scores, WAT (Written Analysis Test) and finally PI (Personal Interview) Round.
Admissions are done in2 stages.
- The candidate must appear for GMAT exam.
- On clearing the required cutoffs, the candidate is shortlisted for Personal Interview.
After meeting eligibility criteria, the candidates are shortlisted for RAT. Final selections are made after second round- Personal Interview
Selection Criteria for PGP at IIM Udaipur
The admission process has multiple stages:
- CAT Examination
- Personal Appearance (PA) process includes Written Analysis (WA) and Personal Interview (PI).
- Merit List based on CAT score, PI & WA score and Profile
Criteria for Short listing for WAT-PI process
The cut-off percentile marks for eligibility for PA process in the two sections and the total CAT scores for different categories of students is given below.
Verbal and Reading Comprehension Percentile Rank
Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning Percentile Rank
Quantitative Aptitude Percentile Rank
Overall Percentile Rank
Elements for Preparing the Merit List
A. CAT Score: IIM Udaipur will use CAT 2016 score
B. Personal Appearance:
- Written Analysis : 6%
- Personal Interview : 15%
- Academic Profile: 8 %
- Work experience: 6 %
- Diversity : 10 %
For Academic Profile, following will be the weights
- 10th Standard : 2%
- 12th Standard : 2%
- Under Graduation : 4%
Marking scheme for different range of percentages is given below.
Range Of Marks
For 10th class
For 12th Class
For Under Graduation
60.01 to 64
64.01 to 68
68.01 to 72
72.01 to 76
76.01 to 80
80.01 to 84
84.01 to 88
88.01 to 92
Evaluation of Work Experience
6 or Less
60 or more
Only completed months will be considered
Evaluation of Diversity:
The course fee of PGP and PGPX is around 11.35 L and 6.5L (excluding taxes) respectively.
Inside IIM Udaipur
IIM Udaipur Diversity:
The following data of the PGP batch portrays the diversity of the batch.
Work Experience Based
Gender based Diversity - Batch 2015-17
Graduation Diversity - Batch 2015-17
Work Experience Diversity - Batch 2015-17
IIM Udaipur placements
IIM Udaipur completed another successful year in terms of the placements. The details of the final and the summer placements are given below.
Final Placements at IIM Udaipur
Summer Placements at IIM Udaipur:
The analysis given above has been prepared by Career Launcher experts. The information given here has no bearing on your actual score. Career Launcher does not take responsibility for any discrepancy between information in this document and actual result.