120 Vyse Street
5th May 2015
Dear Ms Graham,
From reading your job advert on the Dayjob.com website I understand that you are currently looking for an enthusiastic HR Executive to become part of your winning team.
The nature of my career to date and my ability to ensure that all HR policies, procedures and practices are implemented according to any relevant legislation, has fully prepared me for your position. I have all of those resource management skills that are critical to the successful execution of your role, I particularly want to highlight my ability to review any HR administrative processes and then come up with ideas to make them more efficient.
As my attached CV and references will indicate, I have previous experience of providing expert HR advice to line managers, directors and staff right across a company. It will also show that I have proven experience of managing multiple projects, meeting deadlines, and using judgment and initiative to solve problems. Furthermore, from it you will also be able to see that I can drive forward the entire end to end recruitment process.
Right now I want to contribute to the continued growth of a successful company like yours where I will have the opportunity to play a key part in its operations.
If you feel that my expertise is a close match to your requirements and that an interview will be to our mutual benefit, then please do not hesitate to contact me.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read my application.
Tel: 0044 121 638 0026
More HR Executive cover letter examples
HR Executive cover letter 1
HR Executive cover letter 3
HR Executive resume examples
HR Executive resume 1
HR Executive resume 2
HR Executive resume 3
Online Human Resources degree
Online Business Administration course
HR training course
Human Resources degree
Business Administration course
Related HR Assistant resume and CV templates
HR assistant CV template
HR assistant resume 1
HR assistant resume 2
HR assistant resume 3
Human Resources Assistant resume
Student entry level HR assistant resume template
HR related templates
HR advisor CV sample
HR manager CV template
HR Cover letters
HR Manager cover letter
More Cover Letters
Cover letter examples
On 16/08/2017, ONGC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed MBA, Any Post Graduate, PG Diploma for the position of Official Language Officer, Human Resource Executive, Multiple Vacancy.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation ONGC Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Oil and Natural Gas Corporation ONGC before 19/09/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Official Language Officer – 20 Post|
Salary: Rs. 24,900 – 50,500/- Per Month
Age limit as on 01.01.2017: Persons with Disabilities(PWD): 40 years , Departmental candidates (PWD): Age relaxation will be extended to departmental candidates to the extent of their service rendered in ONGC
|Qualification: Post Graduate in Hindi with minimum 60% marks. Must have English as a subject in graduation. Experience in translation work preferred for all categories.|
UGC NET Subject: Hindi (Subject Code-20)
|F&A Officer – 05 Post|
Age Limit category: General* : 30 years
OBC :33 years Persons
with Disabilities(PWD): 40 years (further relaxed by 3 yrs for OBC)
Departmental candidates: Age relaxation will be extended to departmental candidates to the extent of their service rendered in ONGC
Ex-Service men (General, OBC,SC,ST): 35 years (Notification No.39016/10/79- Estt(C) dated 15.12.1979, 36034/1/2006- Estt(Res) dated 04.10.2012, OM.36034/2/2013-Estt(Res) dated 08.04.2013)
|Qualification: MBA with specialization in Finance with minimum 60% Marks|
UGC NET Subject: Management (Subject Code-17)
|Human Resource Executive – 02 Post|
Age: General: 30 years
OBC: 33 years
SC,ST : 35 years
Persons with Disabilities(PWD): 40 years (further relaxed by 3 yrs for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST)
|Qualification: MBA with specialization in Personnel Management / HRD / HRM with minimum 60% marks OR Post Graduate degree in Personnel Management/ IR/ Labour Welfare with minimum 60% marks OR Minimum 2 years full time Post Graduate Diploma in PM/IR/Labour Welfare with minimum 60% marks|
UGC NET Subject: Labour Welfare/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/Labour and Social Welfare/Human Resource Management (Subject Code-55) Or Management (Subject Code-17)
Departmental candidates: Age relaxation will be extended to departmental candidates to the extent of their service rendered in ONGC Ex-Service men (General, OBC,SC,ST): 35 years (Notification No.39016/10/79-Estt(C) dated 15.12.1979, 36034/1/2006-Estt(Res) dated 04.10.2012, OM.36034/2/2013-Estt(Res) dated 08.04.2013)
- Eligible candidates meeting age and minimum eligibility criteria of ONGC as para 2 above will be required to appear in the corresponding UGC-NET Subject(as mentioned with the post) of University Grant Commission-National Eligibility Test (UGC-NET) examination to be held in November 2017.
- Candidates have to essentially qualify the UGC-NET examination of November 2017. Score from UGC-NET examination of November 2017 ONLY is valid for this recruitment exercise under this advertisement. Score from UGCNET examination from any previous UGC-NET examination is not valid .
- Only those candidates who are declared qualified by UGC-NET as above, will be considered for short-listing as per the criteria decided by the ONGC Management for further selection process subject to their meeting the eligibility criteria with regard to age, qualification etc.
- Final Selection will be on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in UGC-NET examination, Educational Qualification(Including additional inline higher qualification) and performance in personal Interview. Candidate has to qualify at every stage for consideration to the final selection as per merit.
- Departmental candidates shall be given first consideration in matters of selection while other things such as qualification, eligibility and selection criteria etc. remain the same.
How To Apply?
- The application consists of the following two stages: i) On-line registration for UGC- NET examination to be held on November,2017
- Online application at link available on www.ongcindia.com along with UGC-NET Registration/Roll number .
- Candidates are required to first submit their application ON-LINE for UGC-NET examination following the steps prescribed in the information brochure for the examination.
- For detailed information on UGC-NET examination, the interested candidates may log on to http://cbsenet.nic.in.
- On completion of online application process, the candidates will be required to take print out of Application Form, Attendance Slip and Admit Card. These documents will also have the UGC-NET Registration/Roll Number of the candidate. Candidates must preserve these documents carefully. 4.5 Candidates after filling the form of UGC-NET examination will apply online to ONGC.
- The relevant link will be available at ONGC website www.ongcindia.com.
- Candidates must enter the same name in the same configuration as they have entered while applying for UGCNET. For example, if the candidate has entered his name as Praveen Kumar Singh in the ON-LINE UGC-NET application, he must enter Praveen Kumar Singh (exactly same spelling) while applying to ONGC Application Format.
- He must not enter P K Singh or Praveen K Singh.
- Screening and selection will be based on the details provided by the candidate; hence it is necessary that applicants should furnish accurate, full and correct information. Furnishing of wrong / false information will be a disqualification.
- Candidates appearing in Final Examination of Qualifying degree may also apply but they have to produce Mark sheet and certificate with minimum 60% marks at the time of Interview .
- Candidates need not send any documents/application to ONGC by post.
- Candidates are advised to go through the detailed instructions for UGC-NET examination and the detailed advertisement of ONGC very carefully. On few of the parameters like the cut-off date for maximum age, relaxation in age extended to OBC category candidates etc., the criteria of UGC-NET and ONGC differ. The eligibility of candidates, writing UGC-NET examination for career in ONGC will be governed by the eligibility criteria of ONGC.
- Mere issue of call letter to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by ONGC. Till such time the candidature is provisional and ONGC takes up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents only after the candidate has qualified for Interview.
- Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining if any information provided by the candidate is found false or is not in conformity with eligibility criteria.
- Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their passing the Company‟s Medical Examination as per standards laid down under ONGC‟s Medical Examination of Employees Rules, 1996. Details of the rules are available on ONGC‟s website www.ongcindia.com
- Candidates may please go through the “Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)” at www.ongcindia.com. 6.6. The selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India or abroad.
Australian Universities are coming to your city. Get one to one interaction – Sign Up Now
Address For The Job: DGM (HR) – I/c-Corporate Recruitment Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. Tel Bhawan, Dehradun
Reference No:5/2017 (R&P)
Start Date for online application – 21.08.2017(1200 Hrs.)
Last date of for online application – 19.09.2017(1200 Hrs.)
Scheduling of Interviews – January 2018 (Tentative)
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
Bureau of Indian Standards
Chennai Port Trust
United Nations Development Programme
Delhi Development Authority
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited
Central Bank of India
United Nations Development Programme
Employees State Insurance Corporation
Indian Air Force
National Payments Corporation of India
Certification Engineers International Limited
Bharat Coking Coal Limited
Unique Identification Authority of India
Prev JobNext Job